domenica 2 marzo 2008

demoliamo tutto.

Sometimes what you say confuses what you mean • a mass of strangled words come spinning out your mouth • nothing's like the dream • forget the words I say • just let them hit the ground • as long as we can tear down these houses • tear down these houses • you can run away while I protect the way I am • there's comfort in the pain ripping through my heart that kicks you where you land • stand down all your demons 'cause no one wins this war • you've sharpened your weapons for another useless cause • there'll be no survivors as long as we can tear down these houses • tear down these houses • what have you done to me and what have I done to you? • facing each other to the death • no other soul to witness this • a mass of strangled words come spinning out your mouth • it's nothing like the dream • it's nothing like the dream as long as we can tear down these houses • as long as we can tear down these houses • what have you done to me and what have I done to you?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento